As the school holidays come to an end it’s time to start preparing your child for the new school year ahead. To encourage excitement about heading back to school gift your child with brand new school supplies. Schoolchoice brings you our top 5 stores to purchase those vital classroom items from.
1. The Handcrafted Shop offers a unique range of school equipment on offer for 2016. Their talented store holders have introduced a sense of creativity and style to every day supplies, turning out one-of-a-kind handmade school accessories of the highest quality. Everything your child needs for the classroom and beyond has been catered for and crafted in bright colours and bold prints. From little art smocks to lunch boxes, pencil cases to iPad covers all items are available in a wide range of colours and designs, and each product can be customised to suit every individual child.
2. Smiggle has long been a favourite supplier of funky and colourful stationery among primary school students. Their 2016 catalog includes five fun colour ranges; Purple Parade, Blue Crew, Pink Power, Team Green and the Black Collection. With innovative products such as the scented tri barrel pen and the jelly stapler, there is sure to be something to excite any child about heading back to school.
3. Typo, typically popular with secondary students, the 2016 range features quirky and inspiring stationery for school and home study. Including inspiring wall prints, handy to-do organisers and unique notebooks the range is sure to encourage motivation and hard work. A great idea for VCE students the range is affordable and attractive.
4. Kikki K, who can resist Swedish style with its neutral colour palette and contemporary look, especially when it comes to stationery? Kikki K is a great idea for those who love a more ‘grown up’ look and in secondary school. From the dearer items such as beautiful leather bound diaries to affordable pens and pencils, stationery from Kikki K will help prepare any stylish young student in their studies.
5. Kmart, taking on a fashionably affordable price tag Kmart has produced an incredible range of back to school supplies for 2016. From back packs to drink bottles, note books to pens and paper, Kmart is truly the one stop shop for everything your child will need this year.